Are you looking for a team that cares about you?
We are seeking a Sales Support Representative (CSR) who will ensure the seamless flow of orders through the system so material is received per the customer’s requirements. The Sales Support Representative is responsible for entering orders and for fielding all inquiries including, but not limited to, order status and documentation. They are the liaison between the customer and the Account Manager.
Our ideal new colleague will not only be capable of hitting the targets and goals, but they will also be a friendly and driven individual who shares or can align with our values:
Creating a community through bettering ourselves, having integrity, being supportive, and caring.
Vivion Inc (part of Operio Group) is a fast-growing and family-owned company that specializes in quality ingredients for the Nutritional, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Agricultural and Industrial markets. We have products for nearly every application
- Receive orders verbally or electronically, and accurately convert them into the number of units required for entry into the system.
- Confirm stock orders back to the customer.
- Confirm all In/Out and Direct Ship orders back to the customer
- Revise orders and provide order status as requested by the customer.
- Respond to client document requests, and assist with inquiries on orders.
- Accurately process Return Merchandise Authorizations/Credits.
- Contact common carriers, via their preferred method, to schedule pick-ups and ensure dispatch in a timely manner.
- Submit sample requests as requested by the sales team.
- Update customer quotes.
- Enter new leads/prospects into the database and maintain current customer information.
- Prepare & print Bills of Lading and other required documents for the warehouse for next day/week shipments.
- Review Daily Shipments Report to ensure all orders scheduled to ship on that day are prepared for shipment.
- Associates degree preferred.
- 1-5 years of customer service experience is preferred.
- Prior experience in the chemical industry is a plus.
- Great organizational skills and time management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer literacy to be successful in all tasks.
- Be a proficient multi-tasker.
Hourly Rate: $17.00 - $22.00 depending on experience
Some of benefits of joining the team:
Develop Your Skills and Grow - We have ever-growing internal training courses and encourage you to take courses externally. We have supported or currently support our team members financially with language courses, driving lessons, degrees/masters, qualifications, and more.
Join a Team That Really Cares - Everyone is friendly, collaborative and driven. We are a family business and we care about each other so because of this, you will always be pushed to become the best you can be.
Go To The Best Work Party On Earth - We hold an annual team meeting trip for a few days to connect all of the offices, so you can meet your teammates from the UK, USA and Taiwan.
- Annual Pay Reviews
Real Work-Life Balance - 30 days vacation, incl federal holidays, per year. That's right, 30. Plus no weekends or late hours.
Opportunity to travel - Potential to join us in tradeshows all over the USA.
- and more!