Are you looking for a team that cares about you?
We are seeking a skilled mechanical assembler to join our manufacturing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assembling mechanical components, parts, and systems to create high-quality finished products. The ideal candidate should have experience in mechanical assembly, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced production environment.
Our ideal new colleague will not only be capable of hitting the targets and goals, but they will also be a friendly and driven individual who shares or can align with our values:
Creating a community through bettering ourselves, having integrity, being supportive, and caring.
Compression Components & Service, LLC often know by CCS (part of Operio Group) is a fast-growing and family-owned company that provides support services to tablet press end users including control systems, spare parts, training and field service.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and technical drawings to understand the assembly process.
- Assemble mechanical components and systems according to specifications, using hand tools and power tools as required.
- Check the accuracy of parts and components to ensure they meet specifications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with the assembly process as needed.
- Follow safety procedures and guidelines to ensure a safe working environment.
- Mechanical assembly of machinery components and subassemblies.
- Utilize schematics, prints, and work instructions.
- Perform some quality troubleshooting as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Complete set of hand tools and tool box
- Experience in mechanical assembly preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints.
- Experience using hand and power tools.
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend, and stoop for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment as required.
Pay range: $20-$40/hr depending on experience
Some of benefits of joining the team:
Develop Your Skills and Grow - We have ever-growing internal training courses and encourage you to take courses externally. We have supported or currently support our team members financially with language courses, driving lessons, degrees/masters, qualifications, and more.
Join a Team That Really Cares - Everyone is friendly, collaborative and driven. We are a family business and we care about each other so because of this, you will always be pushed to become the best you can be.
Go To The Best Work Party On Earth - We hold an annual team meeting trip for a few days to connect all of the offices, so you can meet your teammates from the UK, USA and Taiwan.
Annual Pay Reviews - Money might not be everything but it would be naive to say it's not important! Once a year everyone has a scheduled pay review that will take into account different things like cost of living and performance
Real Work-Life Balance - You will not be asked to work late or weekends. What more is there to say!
- and more!