Are you looking for a team that cares about you?
The Jr. Mechanical Engineer will work closely alongside the Engineering Manager and Lead Engineer to help increase the overall output of the current engineering team. This role requires an individual with a positive demeanor, enthusiastic eagerness, and a strong motivation to acquire new knowledge.
Our ideal new colleague will not only be capable of hitting the targets and goals, but they will also be a friendly and driven individual who shares or can align with our values:
Creating a community through bettering ourselves, having integrity, being supportive, and caring.
Compression Components & Service, LLC often know by CCS (part of Operio Group) is a fast-growing and family-owned company that provides support services to tablet press end users including control systems, spare parts, training and field service.
- Update redlined drawings to ensure accuracy and to incorporate any necessary changes as directed by the engineering team.
- Create solid models from 2D drawings, meticulously cross-referencing dimensions to ensure precision.
- Reverse engineering parts to enhance and optimize the product development process.
- Prepare comprehensive assembly drawings that provide clear and concise instructions.
- Complete light design work that will contribute creative insights to the design process.
- 0-5 years of previous Mechanical Engineering experience
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field required
- Demonstrated proficiency with Solidworks
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with the purchasing, assembly and engineering departments
- Timely and reliable
Salary Range: $50,000 - $65,000
Some of benefits of joining the team:
- Develop Your Skills and Grow - We have ever-growing internal training courses and encourage you to take courses externally. We have supported or currently support our team members financially with language courses, driving lessons, degrees/masters, qualifications, and more.
- Join a Team That Really Cares - Everyone is friendly, collaborative and driven. We are a family business and we care about each other so because of this, you will always be pushed to become the best you can be.
- Go To The Best Work Party On Earth - We hold an annual team meeting trip for a few days to connect all of the offices, so you can meet your teammates from the UK, USA and Taiwan.
- Annual Pay Reviews - Money might not be everything but it would be naive to say it's not important! Once a year everyone has a scheduled pay review that will take into account different things like cost of living and performance
- Real Work-Life Balance - You will not be asked to work late or weekends. What more is there to say!
- and more!