Are you looking for a team that cares about you?
The HR Generalist plays a critical role in supporting the team members at Operio. This full-time position will encompass a variety of HR tasks and projects to support all team members in Operio so they can achieve success while maintaining well-being and satisfaction.
This HR team member will focus on researching competitive and compliant employee benefits, and manage and administer these programs within the organization. This position requires a deep understanding of benefits administration, compliance, and a commitment to enhancing the overall employee experience through effective benefits management.
- Administer and oversee employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, wellness programs, and other employee perks.
- Enroll new employees in benefit programs and conduct benefit orientation for new hires.
- Manage benefits changes, updates, and terminations, ensuring accurate and timely processing.
- Being the point of contact for questions or doubts on benefits provided for Operio from benefit providers, benefit brokers, and, most importantly, our team members.
- Provide recruiting support to the team by coordinating hiring activities following the Operio hiring process
- Keeping records of employee data confidential and up to date using Google Workspace and other relevant systems as needed.
- Providing general support to all team members throughout their employment at Operio Group.
- Ensuring compliance with employment law and regulations, and health and safety of employees, including implementing initiatives as needed.
- Bettering and maintaining the culture of the company by upholding our values and creating opportunities for positive team member relations.
- Supporting current and future business needs assisting and driving projects for the development, engagement, motivation and retention of team members.
- 5+ years of experience in benefits administration preferably in a mid to large size organization
- A can-do and helpful attitude, trustworthy and discreet.
- Strong knowledge of benefits regulations, compliance, and reporting requirements.
- Great time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with people at all levels.
- Work effectively as part of a team and individually.
- Efficient data management.
- High level of attention to detail.
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000 depending on experience
Some of the benefits of joining the team:
Develop Your Skills and Grow - We have ever-growing internal training courses and encourage you to take courses externally. We have supported or currently support our team members financially with language courses, driving lessons, degrees/masters, qualifications, and more.
Join a Team That Really Cares - Everyone is friendly, collaborative and driven. We are a family business and we care about each other so because of this, you will always be pushed to become the best you can be.
Go To The Best Work Party On Earth - We hold an annual team meeting trip for a few days to connect all of the offices, so you can meet your teammates from the UK, Canada, the USA, and Taiwan.
- Annual Pay Reviews
Real Work-Life Balance - 30 days vacation, incl federal holidays, per year. That's right, 30. Plus no weekends or late hours.
- and more!