Are you looking for a team that cares about you?
Vivion Inc. - an Operio Group Company is a growing international company with a 60 years of experience in the ingredients and consumable sectors that puts their team first so we can provide excellent solutions to our customers. Our values are:
- Building a community
- Being supportive
- Having Integrity
- Bettering Ourselves
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing sales team in Texas. This salesperson will be a self-starter with resilience and high drive. They will have 3+ years experience in outbound sales, specifically cold calling. Excellent at creating and maintaining long-lasting relationships, the ideal candidate will not be deterred by rejection. They will exercise expertise in our products and industry area finding how best we can support customer’s businesses.
This position will increase sales from outside sources, and build and maintain customer relationships through phone calls, emails and in person meetings.
Experience Requirement: Prior outside sales experience in the ingredient or consumables industry.
Travel Requirement: This position will require a home office and a travel requirement of 50% inside the determined territory and, at times, nationwide.
- Generating leads through calling (including cold calling) and emailing.
- On-site visits to current and prospective customers.
- Increasing sales for products and services, with a focus on recurring consumable business, as well as increasing the quantity of customers, and sales' value and recurrence.
- Following the Sales Playbook.
- Closing recurring business.
- Building and strengthening customer relations through e.g. on site visits, trade show appointments.
- Collaborating with other departments (internal sales, customer support...) to assist current and prospective customers and the sales process.
- Update and make notes on the CRM as well as follow the required steps to move the sale to completion.
- 3-5 years experience in sales and cold calling.
- Experience as an Account Executive.
- Resilience, persistence and high drive.
- Own their own vehicle.
- Self starter with a track record of success in adverse scenarios.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent networking skills and capacity to maintain business relationships.
- Be part of an industry association like the NPA or awards/certifications from industry organizations desirable.
- Background in sales in the following industries: food, tableting and encapsulation, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, medical.
Some of benefits of joining the team:
- Develop Your Skills and Grow - We have ever-growing internal training courses and encourage you to take courses externally. We have supported or currently support our team members financially with language courses, driving lessons, degrees/masters, qualifications, and more.
- Join a Team That Really Cares - Everyone is friendly, collaborative and driven. We are a family business and we care about each other so because of this, you will always be pushed to become the best you can be.
- Go To The Best Work Party On Earth - We hold an annual team meeting trip for a few days to connect all of the offices, so you can meet your teammates from the UK, USA and Taiwan.
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Real Work-Life Balance - 30 days vacation, incl federal holidays, per year. That's right, 30. Plus no weekends or late hours.
- Opportunity to travel - Potential to join us in tradeshows all over the USA.
- and more.