Are you looking for a team that cares about you?
We are seeking a Pricing Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing effective pricing strategies and tactics to maximize revenue and profitability while ensuring competitive positioning in the solid-dose pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and food ingredient markets. This role involves analyzing market trends, assessing costs, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to optimize pricing decisions. Our ideal new colleague will not only be capable at hitting the targets and goals, but they will also be a friendly and driven individual who shares or can align with our values:
Creating a community through bettering ourselves, having integrity, being supportive, and caring.
Vivion, Inc. is a leading distributor of high-quality ingredients serving the solid-dose pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and food industries. We are committed to providing our customers with top-notch ingredients while maintaining competitive pricing. We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Pricing Manager to join our team and help drive our pricing strategies and revenue growth.
- Develop and implement pricing strategies that align with the company's goals, market dynamics, and competitive landscape for different product lines and customer segments.
- Continuously monitor market trends, competitor pricing strategies, and customer behavior to identify opportunities and threats.
- Use market research to make data-driven pricing decisions.
- Determine and adjust product pricing based on cost analysis, market conditions, demand, and profitability targets.
- Analyze the impact of pricing decisions on product profitability and make recommendations to improve margins.
- Utilize pricing optimization tools and techniques to maximize revenue and ensure price consistency across various sales channels.
- Work closely with Sales, Product Management, and Finance teams to align pricing strategies with sales objectives, product development plans, and financial goals.
- Manage contract pricing negotiations with key customers and suppliers to ensure mutually beneficial agreements.
- Maintain a deep understanding of competitors' pricing strategies and adapt pricing approaches accordingly.
- Establish and enforce pricing policies and guidelines to maintain consistency and transparency in pricing decisions.
- Generate regular reports and dashboards to track pricing performance and provide insights to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a related field required. An MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of proven experience in pricing management or related roles, preferably in the distribution industry, with a focus on ingredients for solid dose, nutraceutical, or food markets.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including proficiency in data analysis tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and market trends in the solid dose, nutraceutical, and food ingredient industries is a plus.
- Proficiency in pricing software and tools is preferred. (Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is a plus)
Pay: $80,000 - $100,000 based on your education, skills, and experience.
Develop Your Skills and Grow - We have ever-growing internal training courses and encourage you to take courses externally. We have supported or currently support our team members financially with language courses, driving lessons, degrees/masters, qualifications, and more.
Join a Team That Really Cares - Everyone is friendly, collaborative and driven. We are a family business and we care about each other so because of this, you will always be pushed to become the best you can be.
Go To The Best Work Party On Earth - We hold an annual team meeting trip for a few days to connect all of the offices, so you can meet your teammates from the UK, USA, and Taiwan. Come join us in Cancun, Mexico for our 2024 team getaway!
- Annual Pay Reviews
Real Work-Life Balance - 30 days vacation, incl federal holidays, per year. That's right, 30. Plus no weekends or late hours.
- and more!