Do you have experience in machining? Want a rewarding career? Want to work for a global leader in manufacturing? Have a passion for excellence and personal growth? Then we would like you to join our team as a 5-Axis Mill Operator at our facility in McKeesport, PA.
Elizabeth Tooling is a manufacturing organization that is renowned globally. We proudly manufacture high-precision compression tooling for various industries around the world.
Now has never been a better time to join as Elizabeth Tooling is now a part of Operio Group, a growing company with years of experience in the ingredients and manufacturing sectors that puts its team first so we can provide excellent solutions to our customers. Our values are:
- Building a community
- Being supportive
- Having Integrity
- Bettering Ourselves
- Set-up machine. remove workpieces from machines, and check to ensure that they conform to specifications, using measuring instruments such as gauges, calipers, and micrometers.
- Verify alignment of workpieces on machines, using measuring instruments such as indicators.
- Program machine using G-code, conversational, or utilize off-line programming.
- Observe milling machine operation and adjust controls to ensure conformance with specified tolerances.
- Select cutting speeds, feed rates, and depths of cuts, applying knowledge of metal properties and shop mathematics.
- Study blueprints, layouts, sketches, or work orders to assess workpiece specifications and to determine tooling instructions, tools and materials needed, and sequences of operations.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment and often operating multiple machines.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in machining.
- Ability to use dial indicators, micrometers, and calipers.
- Basic math skills.
- Vo-tech and/or technical school preferred.
Physical and Additional Requirements:
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
- Job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment physical and hearing screening.
- Ability to monitor sounds to identify and diagnose changes in order to take appropriate action.
Pay: The hourly range is between $28-33/hr based on your education, skills, and experience.
Schedule Availability: 1st shift Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm and 2nd shift Monday - Friday 3:00 pm -11:00 pm. Overtime and Saturdays may be required based on production levels.
Work Environment: Our production facility is clean and air-conditioned.
Develop Your Skills and Grow - We have ever-growing internal training courses and encourage you to take courses externally. We have supported or currently support our team members financially with language courses, driving lessons, degrees/masters, qualifications, and more.
Join a Team That Really Cares - Everyone is friendly, collaborative and driven. We are a family business and we care about each other so because of this, you will always be pushed to become the best you can be.
Go To The Best Work Party On Earth - We hold an annual team meeting trip for a few days to connect all of the offices. In 2024 we will be going to Cancun, Mexico!! You will have a chance to meet your teammates from the UK, USA, and Taiwan.
- Annual Pay Reviews
Real Work-Life Balance - 30 Days of PTO a year which is broken down as 19 Vacation Days and 11 Holidays.
- and more!